Banks Property has over 20 years’ experience developing land in the north of England and Scotland, to provide high quality, much-needed homes for people in the places that they want to live. In line with our development with care approach, we prioritise working with communities and key community leaders, from a very early stage, to ensure that our projects deliver significant social, economic and environmental benefits in the communities that host our developments.
- Banks Property develop and reclaim land (when required) for commercial and residential property development
- Banks Property was incorporated in 1995
- Banks Property has secured planning permission for over 2,500 homes in the last ten years
- Banks Property currently has around 2,400 new homes in the planning system
- Planning Success – No refusal (not overturned at appeal) since 2008
- Banks Property has sold over 2,200 homes to regional and national home builders in the last five years
You can view our brochure here
Our team has secured planning permission for around 10,000 homes and continues to contribute to meeting the increasing housing need in the UK.
Please see our property project page for more details on individual projects.