The Hazlehead Wind Farm Fund has supported projects and initiatives including refurbishment of the Dunford Parish Community Centre and Crow Edge play area.
Please click on the following link for more information on the County Durham Community Foundation (CDCF) website: http://www.cdcf.org.uk/apply-for-a-grant/grants-for-groups/banks-community-fund including deadlines and application forms.
Need more help?
If you are unsure about whether you are eligible to apply, please contact James Eaglesham on 0191 378 6342 or email email@example.com or contact the Community Engagement Co-ordinator for your area from the Banks Group.
- Local Planning Authority Barnsley Metropolitan Borough Council
- Site Status Site operational
- Number of Turbines 3
- Tip Height 100 meters
- Electricity Generation Capacity 2 MW each, total 6 MW
- Lifetime of Wind Farm 25 years
- Community Engagement Liaison committee is established, please contact us for further information
- Name: Lewis Stokes
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 0844 209 1515