As part of all our developments, a host of community benefits are provided which enhance the area for new residents, as well as the existing community.
Kingston Village will deliver a whole host of positive social, economic and environmental benefits, a list of which can be found below.
- 900 much needed homes in Newcastle
- 85% Family homes
- 135 Affordable homes
- 15 Bungalows
- 420 Primary school places
- 100 Allotment plots
- 13 hectares New open space and green infrastructure equiv. Over 18 St James’ Park football pitches *
- Over 500m New footway/cycleway along Brunton Lane
- 2km Trim trail (almost 16 times across the Millennium Bridge)