BANKS PROPERTY PROJECT ASSISTANT, MEADOWFIELD HEAD OFFICE
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an ambitious regional developer with exciting growth plans across the Yorkshire region. Banks Property has over 40 years of experience in developing high quality, sustainable development projects in energy and property. We work closely with landowners, planning teams, house builders, local authorities and land agents, managing development activity from inception to completion.
We have an industry leading planning success rate achieved by our experienced professional development team and an absolute focus on community involvement through our development with care approach. We have a high quality portfolio of development sites and we aim to be the developer of choice for landowners and communities alike.
We are looking for the right person to join our development team with specific remit to support the project managers and the wider project team in all aspects of project related work. Key duties will include:
- Assisting with the management of budgets using our internal finance management system
- Liaison with our procurement team on appointments / appointment variations
- Producing ‘sales packs’
- Liaison with The Banks Group’s graphics team on technical plans
- Updating of reports and plans and notifying interested parties
Health and Safety
- Assisting the technical manager
- Drafting risk assessments updates
- Updating records and ensuring site visit reports are filed and actioned
- Assisting with the creation and updating of hazards plans
- Drafting and sending out meeting agendas
- Updating presentation for project reviews
- Taking of minutes in meetings and getting them approved
Provide support to other team members
- Assisting colleagues with workload where necessary
- Providing IT support
To apply for this post please complete, in full, an application form, by emailing: email@example.com as soon as possible. Completed applications must be returned to the HR Department.
The Banks Group is committed to equality of opportunity.