Based in Durham, the Banks Group is a family-owned business with a diverse range of energy and property projects including surface coal mines, onshore wind farms and commercial and residential property developments. Founded in 1976, as a surface coal mining business, the organisation’s success ultimately paved the way for expansion into property development and renewable energy with the business now employing more than 340 people.
For more information see: https://www.banksgroup.co.uk/
• Continuing professional development, including training opportunities
• Generous annual leave increasing with length of service, plus public holidays
• Company pension scheme
• Annual bonus depending upon Company and individual performance
• Health and wellbeing discounts
• Cars4Staff scheme offering up to 25% off new and used vehicles
• Cycle to work scheme
We are looking for a proactive, professional and organised individual to provide efficient and administrative support to Reception and assist in the achievement of business objectives. They will work in partnership with the Head Receptionist to ensure that the Company’s image is promoted at all times. Some of the main duties include:
• Deal with telephone calls/visitors and enquiries in an efficient and professional manner
• To ensure telephone system is maintained and operated, liaising with IT Department as appropriate
• Become conversant with the management of the Business Lounge and all associated facilities
• Responsible for reception and associated duties, ensuring reception area is maintained to a high standard and promote a professional image at all times
• Banks Website – Accurately maintain and update the website
• Stationery – deal with all stationery ordering in a timely manner, making costs savings where possible
• Hotel & Travel – deal with all hotel and travel bookings in a timely manner, making costs savings where possible
• Christmas Cards/Calendars
Ideally educated to a high standard with a minimum of 5 GCSE’s at grade C or above including English and Maths. Will have an excellent level of computer literacy in Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook and Excel are essential.
The deadline for applications is 15 November 2019.
Interviews will be held week commencing 18 November 2019.
To apply please send a curriculum vitae and covering letter detailing your relevant experience to: Human Resources, The Banks Group, Inkerman House, St John’s Road, Meadowfield, Durham, DH7 8XL, or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information contact The Banks Group Human Resources Department on 0191 378 6100
The Banks Group is committed to equality of opportunity.