KnockendurrickView Larger Map ›
Knockendurrick Wind Farm
Banks Renewables is renowned for developing partnership schemes that provide communities near our developments with a meaningful share in their local wind farm. These are always specifically tailored to local issues, as identified by local people, this will implemented with Knockendurrick Wind Farm and its communities.
Banks Renewables are proud of the unique partnerships we are able to offer your community during and after the development of Knockendurrick Wind Farm. These partnerships:-
- Give the community an active role in the development of the project
- Enable the community to share directly in the project through a stake in the gross revenue generated
- Provide an opportunity for the community to take up ownership of Knockendurrick Wind Farm
- Commit Banks Renewables to using local firms in the construction of Knockendurrick Wind Farm
- Provide meaningful long term employment opportunities for local people
Knockendurrick community wind farm amended after feedback
Friday, July 17 2015
How to get in touch
Want to talk to us about any of our schemes?
If you would like to find out more about a project or speak to a member of the project team then please don't hesitate to contact us.